Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Regular price $200.00
Each flower in Sun Tarot is precisely silkscreened with spot gloss, and the focus lines from the original painting are rendered in gold foil. A custom-designed embossment features a pair of entangled bees sampling pollen (or is it venom?) gathered from the wood nymph. Sun Tarot was exhibited at Kaikai Kiki Gallery in Tokyo for Azimuth, a solo show by James during April of 2018, a time for appreciating the transient beauty of flowers in Japan known as hanami.
- Print: 27″ tall × 19-1/2″ wide
- Image: 23-3/4 ″ tall × 17″ wide
- Printed on archival 310 gsm 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink
- Silkscreened enhancement
- Foil stamping
- Blind embossed chop
- Signed and numbered by James Jean
- Release date: June 12th, 2018 at 8 AM PST
- Edition size: 1,291