Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Each flower in Sun Tarot is precisely silkscreened with spot gloss, and the focus lines from the original painting are rendered in gold foil. A custom-designed embossment features a pair of entangled bees sampling pollen (or is it venom?) gathered from the wood nymph. Sun Tarot was exhibited at Kaikai Kiki Gallery in Tokyo for Azimuth, a solo show by James during April of 2018, a time for appreciating the transient beauty of flowers in Japan known as hanami.
- Print: 27″ tall × 19-1/2″ wide
- Image: 23-3/4 ″ tall × 17″ wide
- Printed on archival 310 gsm 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink
- Silkscreened enhancement
- Foil stamping
- Blind embossed chop
- Signed and numbered by James Jean
- Release date: June 12th, 2018 at 8 AM PST
- Edition size: 1,286