Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The Dowser traverses the chrysanthemum, seeking nectar. The birds expose the flower's equator, revealing its aromatic syrups. In a prismatic celebration of Spring and its arrival, the birds and flower glisten with sculptural details, foiled linework, and dimensionally embellished drips and specks.
- Image size: 22-9/16″ tall × 16-15/16″ wide
- Paper size: 26″ tall × 20″ wide
- Liquid-like details and sculptural enhancements
- Golden and holographic linework
- Intricately detailed and dimensional chop
- Signed by James Jean and numbered
- Release date: March 25, 2021
- Edition size: 777