Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Regular price $200.00
Max Pipe is a signed and numbered time-limited edition of giclée prints. The image is an homage to the painting Attirement of the Bride (La Toilette de la mariée) by Max Ernst. True to this age of decadent surrealism, this print features an elaborate sculpted die that accentuates each detail in the peacock and pipe, along with foil stamping in multiple colors throughout. Additionally, transparent holographic foil gives the body of the peacock an otherworldly iridescent sheen. The number of enhancements and dies required for Max Pipe makes this our most complex and lavishly produced print to date.
- Image size: 15-9/16″ tall × 15″ wide
- Paper size: 17″ tall × 16-1/2″ wide
- Printed on archival 310 gsm 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink
- Lavish foil stampings and embossments
- Signed and numbered by James Jean
- Release date: November 14, 2017
- Edition size: 793