Max Pipe is a signed and numbered time-limited edition of giclée prints. The image is an homage to the painting Attirement of the Bride (La Toilette de la mariée) by Max Ernst. True to this age of decadent surrealism, this print features an elaborate sculpted die that accentuates each detail in the peacock and pipe, along with foil stamping in multiple colors throughout. Additionally, transparent holographic foil gives the body of the peacock an otherworldly iridescent sheen. The number of enhancements and dies required for Max Pipe makes this our most complex and lavishly produced print to date. It was made available for 24 hours starting at 8:00 AM PST on Tuesday, November 14th and ending at 7:59 AM PST on Wednesday, November 15th. The edition was limited by the number of prints sold during those 24 hours and never reprinted.
- Image size: 15-9/16″ tall × 15″ wide
- Paper size: 17″ tall × 16-1/2″ wide
- Printed on archival 310 gsm 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink
- Lavish foil stampings and embossments
- Signed and numbered by James Jean
- Release date: November 14, 2017
- Edition size: 793