Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
“Horse IV” is a signed and numbered time-limited edition of giclée prints with a subtle golden iridescent ink screen printed into the background. It was made available for 24 hours starting at 8:00 AM PDT on Tuesday, March 31st and ending at 7:59 on April the 1st. The edition was limited by the number of prints sold during those 24 hours and never re-printed.
- Image size: 18″ tall × 18″ wide
- Paper size: 21″ tall × 20″ wide
- Printed on archival 310 g/m² 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink
- Two embossed chops
- Iridescent screen-printed background
- Signed and numbered by James Jean
- Released March 31st, 2015
- Edition size: 672