Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Regular price $250.00
Erhu is a signed and numbered time-limited edition of giclée prints. The erhu, or spike fiddle, typically has two strings, but the instrument being played here is missing a tuning spike. Perhaps the other spike was used to silence the lover, and now his hair has been strung up and resonates with a song of remorse and release. Subtle pearlescent embellishments are stamped around the figure, and her dress is dripping with silkscreened gloss. In the lower right corner, a portal opens to another time and dimension, and is highlighted with a holographic sheen. In the embossment below, the monk harmonizes with his bassoon.
- Image size: 20″ tall × 15″ wide
- Print size: 23 1/2″ tall × 18″ wide
- Glossy silkscreened highlights
- Holographic and pearlescent enhancements
- Intricately detailed dimensional chop
- Signed and numbered by James Jean
- Release date: September 6, 2019
- Edition size: 1,003