Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The Skippers leap among the cumulus clouds, the air thick with butterflies and drops of nectar. Like a pair of electrons occupying the same molecular orbital, they have opposite spins, creating a magnetic moment of push and pull that allows them to float forever in the firmament.
- Image size: 22-1/2″ tall x 16-3/4″ wide
- Paper size: 26″ tall × 20″ wide
- Sculptural glass-like details and enhancements
- Crystalline finishes and holographic linework
- Intricately detailed and dimensional chop
- Signed by James Jean and numbered
- Release date: May 20, 2021
- Edition size: 977