Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Regular price $500.00
The bundled firewood seller walks through the Black Forest, eager to return to the village before sunfall. As the sparrows lead her through the growing darkness, the pieces of wood on her back begin to chatter and whisper their goodbyes. The forest aches for their phantom limbs.
- Image size: 21″ tall × 16-7/8″ wide
- Paper size: 24-1/2″ tall × 19-7/8″ wide
- Dimensional, high gloss, and gold enhancements
- Intricately detailed frosted and dimensional chop
- Signed by James Jean and numbered
- Release date: September 15, 2020
- Edition size: 953