Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Regular price $250.00
Forager is a signed and numbered time-limited edition of giclée prints. The Forager scours the forest in search of material for her flower arrangements. Her stork scissors cut through the veins of gold that course through each element in the landscape. Every delicate contour line in Forager has been embellished in metallic gold, and her stork scissors have been dimensionally sculpted in finely detailed relief. A severed, forlorn tulip continues the narrative below in a dimensional chop with golden line work.
- Image size: 20″ tall × 15″ wide
- Paper size: 23-1/2″ tall × 18″ wide
- Scissors are transparent pink and dimensionally sculpted
- Metallic gold stamped line work and border
- Sculpted dimensional chop, with gold outlines
- Signed and numbered by James Jean
- Release date: May 14, 2019
- Edition Size: 1,367