Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list for “The Editor”, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Regular price $500.00
Reading by candlelight, the Bibliophile is lost in the stacks, where each leaf reveals a pulpy expanse of possibility. Flames lick the frayed edges of his tunic and bookends come to life. With each chapter conquered, the stacks grow into walls, and the walls grow into a labyrinth from which there is no escape. In our most complex print yet, the edges of each book's pages are gilded with precision in multiple types of foil, requiring 21 passes through the press to complete the entire composition. Carefully sculpted details can be found throughout.
- Image size: 16-13/16″ wide × 21-1/16″ tall
- Paper size: 20″ wide × 24-5/8″ tall
- Prismatic foil details and sculptural enhancements
- Intricately detailed and dimensional chop
- Signed by James Jean and numbered
- Release date: July 20, 2021
- Edition Size: 1,037